In relation to expanding our business, we are urgently seeking an experienced Part-Time Operational Accountant, who will be responsible for the administrative, financial and payroll tasks.
The ideal candidate will also be eager to be an essential part of the smooth running of the office and will act as a key figure for the overall corporate success as well as work with internal and external clients and partners.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must;
- Previous experience in an Accounting department.
What will give you a competitive edge:
- Good knowledge of the labor code and compliance policies;
- Experience in the accounting/finance field
- Experience performing audits and creating budgets
- Ability to create financial reports
- Strong experience creating reports using Excel
- Influencing and effective communication skills;
- Ability to organize and work with minimum supervision;
- Strong drive for results with outcome focus;
- Time management and the ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Bachelor's/Master in Accounting/Finance
- The duties of the Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and monitor all costs
- Serves as lead for audit on joint cost allocation calculations
- Review codes for accuracy and enter information into Accounts Payable
- Process invoices
- Create financial reports
- Reconciles the accounts on a monthly basis and creates all journal entries
- Taking responsibility for the whole documentation process;
- Maintaining employee records and preparing all kinds of labor documentation;
- Managing the day-to-day office operations and communication with employees, partners, government institutions, etc.;
- Working with the payroll and accounting partner company;
- Working closely with the General Manager to create compensation and benefits scheme.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Part-time opportunity and benefits;
- A friendly working environment in one of the top offices in Sofia;
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated people;
- A full appreciation of your talent and professional experience.
If you would like to join our team, please send a detailed resume in English with a current photo.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Documents will be treated in full confidentiality, according to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.