We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Ads for the global market.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of creative and landing pages A/B testing, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large ads scale.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for targeting opportunities, campaign structuring, and other facets of paid campaigns in accordance with company goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goals, leads, CPL, CPA, revenue and other paid initiatives.
- Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals
- Creative front end emails
- Designing stamps, signatures and email details for the company.
- Passion for internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving company goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Google Ads.
- Experience in Lead generation campaigns.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using Google analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
If you are interested in the position, we would be happy to receive a CV in ENGLISH.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.