- Fluency in English, which will be duly tested on the interview;
- Previous experience in HR is MUST;
What will give you the competitive edge:
- International recruitment experience;
- Strong people management and collaborations skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Influencing and effective communication skills;
- Strong drive for results with outcome focus;
- Time management - the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Plan, organize and control the operations and work activities of the team, providing operational guidelines and directions;
- Supervise the employees, including their ongoing performance;
- Employee selection, onboarding, managing performance, goal setting, leading, coaching and developing the team;
- Provide a role model for team members and coach and develop individuals to ensure they reach their maximum potential.
- Competitive renunciation;
- Full-time opportunity and benefits;
- A friendly working environment in one of the top offices in Sofia;
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated people;
- A full appreciation of your talent and professional experience.
If you would like to join our team, please send a detailed resume (CV) in English language and a current photo.
Apply for job